Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday update

Hey Guys thanks for all the post you've been sending - it was a nice surprise to open the mailbox today. It's great to know others have similar interests really. I will upload all your pics in the next day or so. Merci beaucoup to Claude who sent in this photo of a hot guy in sports shorts- he has great legs.

The poll continues to show a huge affection for guys in sports shorts. It is way the most popular interest by voting, though not by comments. I thought some of the scout style or afl/rugby shorts would have greater interest but maybe the latter are included in the sports shorts vote for many. The correlation for me there is fit guys with great thighs (- which the scout style and more formal therefore) emphasise well. It would be a nice to see more of those on these pages and if I find them i will post them.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Beautiful long and strong legs.I could sit and look at them all day. Yummmmmmm!

Daniel said...

so could I.....